What is Agile Business Analysis Training about?
It is the competitive professional and business ambiance. In order to survive in this environment, you should possess right and unique skills that can enhance your career aspects and get you the first preference. If that is the case, you have to do a course on agile business analysis training. This course is actually designed for candidates that look to develop job-oriented skills and talents. Agile is a methodology that can effectively improve the streamline and workflow of the project. And this course focuses on agile methodology and how it can be applied on the business line.
What the course is about?
We can say that this course is abusiness case writing course. This course will turn the participants into efficient business analysts or project analysts. After the completion of this course, the participants can able to work on an agile team. This course covers the following areas,
- Introduction to agile
- Introduction to scrum
- Why agile for business analysis
- Agile extension to BABOK guide
- Sprint planning
- Enterprise analysis
- Requirement analysis
- Estimation on agile
- Levels of planning
- Business documentation
- Case writing
- Business analysis techniques and methods
- Story decomposition
- User stories
The benefits of learning the course
The agile online training will afford the following benefits to the participants,
- Participants will be able to effectively work on agile team
- Participants know which tool should be maximized to improve the value of the business
- Understand the working of story mapping, prioritization and backlog
- Able to use the lightweight modeling techniques
- Understand the purposes of alignment models
- Lead the role of business analyst or project analyst in an agile team
- Get a clear idea about the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst in an agile team
Who should do the course?
This course is actually designed for professionals that have the connection with business analysis, management, reporting, improving workflow, assurance desk and more. Keeping the above-mentioned line in mind, we have shortlisted professionals that can put themselves in this course and they are as follows,
- Scrum Masters
- Agile practitioners
- Business Analyst
- Product Owners
- Quality Assurance Professionals
- Agile project team members
- Project Managers
- Software Developers
Fundamentals of the course
This course does not demand any basic or fundamental knowledge from the candidates. It is just that, the candidates have to check whether or not this course does make some sense to their career. If it does, the candidates can start searching a reputed and good institute to join the course. Before joining in the institute, the candidates have to make sure that the institute has all the facilities to provide them good and ideal training.
Next to the course
Once the candidates are done the course, they will be given certification with either credit points or grade points. But the candidates have to appear for the examination to get the certificate. The candidates can receive certification by clearing the examination.