Promote Healthy And Nutritious Dry Fruits As A Rakhi Gift For Your Brother
Dry fruitsare healthy and you can eat these natural delights anytime of the day. So as a gift on the occasion of rakhi, there cannot be any substitute to it especially if you want these delivered to your brother. As a sister you always want your brother to be happy and prosperous and without a good health one cannot attain prosperity. Thus,rakhi with dry fruits as gift of love should be promoted more and more. The ancient history shows records of presence of dry fruits since 1700 B.C. and it was popularized across the globe by Phoenicians and Egyptians when they started marketing it as a mode of income.
Why we should consume dry fruits is discussed below.
- You must have heard since childhood that an apple a day keeps a doctor away. And now you all should know that a dried apple or apricot keeps cancer away. Vitamin, A, C, and E that has chunks of antioxidants would drive away any risk of cancer from your body.
- The dry fruits carry a high content of Vitamin A, C, and E along with omega 3 and six types of fatty acids that leave you with a glowing skin. Even when you are aging, raisins won’t make you look older. So, start consuming dry fruits daily and get rakhi dry fruits for your brother.
- Dry fruits carry a good amount of potassium which along with sodium regulates a balance of intracellular and extracellular water content. To maintain a good level of BP, having potassium rich dry fruits is necessary.
- Having dry fruits in daily diet makes sure that you don’t suffer from constipation, because of the fiber content in it. Antioxidants, beta carotene, and folic acid gives you a better immunity to face any kind of diseases.
- The presence of antioxidants makes one’s heart a stronger one. In fact a daily dosage of dry fruits would always keep you away from heart diseases.
- Walnuts, cashews, and almonds have always been regarded as the ingredient that enhances brain work. Send this set of dry fruits to your brother because it ensures a better brain work. 60% of our brain is composed of omega 3 and fatty acids and dry fruits are den of that so help your brain to be sharper with dry fruits.
- If your brother is a health freak and eats healthy food or currently is in a weight management phase, rakhi with dry fruits would make him more than happy. Because he knows that, dry fruits has more fiber and calories apart from being tasty.