Here’s the Easy Way to Text a GIF
Sometimes life requires more than words to explain the way we really feel, which is why GIFs have become our go-to for sharing the highs and lows of day-to-day life. The one place we were missing this crucial form of communication: on our phones. Luckily, times have changed, and sending GIFs via iMessage is actually possible. Now that we’ve found a way for you to share your deepest, darkest emotions from your phone, scroll down to grab the fast how-to you need to know!
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Tap and press on the GIF you wish to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.
- Click to paste your GIF (it will look like a still image, but once sent, it will animate).
- Congrats! You have successfully sent your first GIF iMessage.